- ALLISTON POTATO FESTIVAL WORSHIP SERVICE: On Sunday August 13 at 11am we will join the other churches of Alliston for a joint worship service at the New Tecumseth Recreation Centre (CLICK FOR MAP) The speakers will be a group of Teen Challenge students who will share their stories of addiction, recovery and restoration. There will be no service at the Gibson Centre this day.
- REFUGEE RESCUE SOUTH SIMCOE: The RRSS committee has enough money to sponsor a new refugee family, and they need new committee members with a heart for helping refugees. If you are interested in getting involved, or would like more information, contact Yvonne Konrad at firstname.lastname@example.org
- OPPORTUNITIES - your part in the family: We want you to know that you matter. God has given each one of us talents and gifts to help us serve one another and expand His kingdom. To help us know more about you and your unique gifts, please take a few moments to fill out the Opportunities questionnaire by clicking HERE.
- HOME CHURCH: Home churches are on pause for the July & August. Look for signups in September.
- SUNDAY SERVE SCHEDULE: If you would like to be part of our Sunday Serve Team (Greeters, Welcome Table, Refreshments, Setup/Teardown) please speak to Beth Dawe.
- WORSHIP MINISTRY: we always welcome new members in worship ministry! If you are a musician or are interested in tech arts (sound, computer, video, etc) contact Ruth: email@example.com
- OUR DAILY BREAD: a free daily devotional is available on our Welcome Table for your use. If you'd like to share a copy with others, please help yourself.
- NURSERY FACILITIES: Nursery facilities are provided each Sunday for infants. Please help yourself to a few peaceful moments when you can focus on God and what He's saying to you by having your baby in child care.
Life was never intended to be lived in isolation. That's why our Home Churches meet regularly throughout the year and share life together. Home Church provides a safe place to journey through life and discover the love of God in a community that is invested in seeing real change take place.
Meeting in groups of 5-15, Home Churches focus on providing adults with an environment to study the Bible, share life, and pray for each other.
You're welcome to join a group anytime throughout the year. Home Churches are taking the summer off, but watch for signups as they start up again in September.
Following the example of Jesus, we at Faith want to be known as those who come alongside to support, care for, and encourage each other. We financially support missionaries, who in turn care for people beyond our immediate reach. Faith Cares is here to offer support, and to help you know that you are not alone. If we can be of support to you, please let us know. CLICK for our contact details.