- U 2 YOUTH CHRISTMAS GIFT DRIVE: Faith Youth needs your help to ensure that all Alliston youth get a Christmas gift this year. We are collecting unwrapped gifts (or cash to purchase gifts), which will be distributed by The Door Youth Centre and My Sister's Place to Alliston youth who are in need. You can drop off your unwrapped gifts at The Gibson Centre, or give them to any of the youth. If you'd rather donate cash, Faith Youth will be happy to do the shopping for you. Some gift ideas: teen novels, DVD's, ear buds, USB drives, board games, toiletries, or gift cards. Please bring your gifts to the Gibson Centre by December 13th, and give your cash to Faith Youth by December 10th. For more information, contact Colleen at: email@example.com
- CHRISTMAS EVE SERVICE: Bring your family & friends on Sunday December 24 at 6:30pm for a Christmas Eve service in the Gibson Centre lobby. Enjoy Christmas cookies, cookies & hot chocolate while listening to music & remembering the Christmas story together. Please note there will not be a Sunday morning service this day.
- HOME CHURCH: Home churches are small groups that meet weekly to discuss the Sunday message, pray together, and make friends. If you would like more information, or you'd like to sign up to join a group, scroll down this page.
- WOMEN'S BIBLE STUDY: All women are invited to join us for a weekly Bible study on Mondays from 9:30am - 11:15am. We meet at Kathy Smith's home, 66 Tuscany Grande, Alliston (Briar Hill community). CLICK FOR MAP
- STEPHANIE'S MISSION ADVENTURE: Stephanie Konrad left in October to be a full time missionary in Guatemala. CLICK HERE to read Stephanie's blog, where you can find all kinds of interesting info about her life as a missionary!
- JULIA's MISSION TRIP: Julia Murray is living in Guatemala as a missionary for 6 months. Please keep her in your prayers. For more information about her trip, check out this link.
- OPPORTUNITIES - your part in the family: We want you to know that you matter. God has given each one of us talents and gifts to help us serve one another and expand His kingdom. To help us know more about you and your unique gifts, please take a few moments to fill out the Opportunities questionnaire by clicking HERE.
- SUNDAY SERVE SCHEDULE: If you would like to be part of our Sunday Serve Team (Greeters, Welcome Table, Refreshments, Setup/Teardown) please speak to Beth Dawe.
- WORSHIP MINISTRY: we always welcome new members in worship ministry! If you are a musician or are interested in tech arts (sound, computer, video, etc) contact Ruth: firstname.lastname@example.org
- OUT OF THE COLD: The Out of the Cold shelter provides safe, respectful and welcoming overnight accommodation and meals to those experiencing homelessness from November to April. Faith Community will be partnering with this awesome mission by providing the Thursday night dinner. You won't be asked to make the whole meal as we will have multiple people per week. To sign up or get more information, CLICK HERE.
- OUR DAILY BREAD: a free daily devotional is available on our Welcome Table for your use. If you'd like to share a copy with others, please help yourself.
- NURSERY FACILITIES: Nursery facilities are provided each Sunday for infants. Please help yourself to a few peaceful moments when you can focus on God and what He's saying to you by having your baby in child care.
Life was never intended to be lived in isolation. That's why our Home Churches meet regularly throughout the year and share life together. Home Church provides a safe place to journey through life and discover the love of God in a community that is invested in seeing real change take place.
Meeting in groups of 5-15, Home Churches focus on providing adults with an environment to study the Bible, share life, and pray for each other.
You're welcome to join a group anytime throughout the year.
2017/2018 Home Churches:
Michael & Teresa Kotsopoulos' Home Church: Tuesdays 7pm
Location: Michael & Teresa's home, 76 Shephard Ave, Alliston
Ian & Jackie Logan's Home Church: Wednesdays 7pm
Location: Catherine & Klaus Jandl's home, 2802 Concession 3 Adjala, Palgrave
Yvonne & John Konrad's Home Church: Wednesdays 7pm (6pm dinner)
Location: Ruth & Mark Wright's home, 2 Garibaldi St, Cookstown
Following the example of Jesus, we at Faith want to be known as those who come alongside to support, care for, and encourage each other. We financially support missionaries, who in turn care for people beyond our immediate reach. Faith Cares is here to offer support, and to help you know that you are not alone. If we can be of support to you, please let us know. CLICK for our contact details.