- EASTER DEVOTIONAL: The BIC has created a beautiful devotional booklet for Easter week. Click on the centre picture above to download the file.
- GOOD FRIDAY SERVICE: Join us as we worship together on Friday March 30 at 7:00pm, childcare will be provided for preschool children
- Q&A over a Soup Lunch: after the service on April 8 we will have opportunity for more Q&A about joining the BIC as we enjoy a soup lunch in the lobby
- MEMBERSHIP: If you are interested in participating as a voting member of FCC, please contact Michael. Michael@faithcommunity.ca
- OPPORTUNITIES - your part in the family: We want you to know that you matter. God has given each one of us talents and gifts to help us serve one another and expand His kingdom. To help us know more about you and your unique gifts, please take a few moments to fill out the Opportunities questionnaire by clicking HERE.
- BAPTISM: On June 24 at our Worship at the Barn service, there will be opportunity for baptism. If you are interested in baptism, please contact Michael. Michael@faithcommunity.ca
- HOME CHURCH: Home churches are small groups that meet weekly to discuss the Sunday message, pray together, and make friends. If you would like more information, or you'd like to sign up to join a group, scroll down this page.
- GOSPEL CHEAT SHEET: The Meeting House has produced a Gospel Cheat Sheet to help you have conversations about Jesus. You can access it on Bruxy Cavey's blog by clicking HERE.
- WOMEN'S BIBLE STUDY: All women are invited to join us for a weekly Bible study on Mondays from 9:30am - 11:15am. We meet at Kathy Smith's home, 66 Tuscany Grande, Alliston (Briar Hill community). CLICK FOR MAP
- STEPHANIE'S MISSION ADVENTURE: Stephanie Konrad left in October to be a full time missionary in Guatemala. CLICK HERE to read Stephanie's blog, where you can find all kinds of interesting info about her life as a missionary!
- JULIA's MISSION TRIP: Julia Murray is living in Guatemala as a missionary for 6 months. Please keep her in your prayers. For more information about her trip, check out this link.
- SUNDAY SERVE SCHEDULE: If you would like to be part of our Sunday Serve Team (Greeters, Welcome Table, Refreshments, Setup/Teardown) please speak to Beth Dawe.
- WORSHIP MINISTRY: we always welcome new members in worship ministry! If you are a musician or are interested in tech arts (sound, computer, video, etc) contact Ruth: firstname.lastname@example.org
- OUT OF THE COLD: The Out of the Cold shelter provides safe, respectful and welcoming overnight accommodation and meals to those experiencing homelessness from November to April. Faith Community Church partners with this awesome mission by providing the Thursday night dinner. To sign up or get more information, CLICK HERE.
- NURSERY FACILITIES: Nursery facilities are provided each Sunday for infants. Please help yourself to a few peaceful moments when you can focus on God and what He's saying to you by having your baby in child care.
Life was never intended to be lived in isolation. That's why our Home Churches meet regularly throughout the year and share life together. Home Church provides a safe place to journey through life and discover the love of God in a community that is invested in seeing real change take place.
Meeting in groups of 5-15, Home Churches focus on providing adults with an environment to study the Bible, share life, and pray for each other.
You're welcome to join a group anytime throughout the year.
2017/2018 Home Churches:
Michael & Teresa Kotsopoulos' Home Church: Tuesdays 7pm
Location: Beth & Rick's home, 83 Nelson St. West, Alliston
Ian & Jackie Logan's Home Church: Wednesdays 7pm
Location: Catherine & Klaus Jandl's home, 2802 Concession 3 Adjala, Palgrave
Yvonne & John Konrad's Home Church: Wednesdays 7pm (6pm dinner)
Location: Ruth & Mark Wright's home, 2 Garibaldi St, Cookstown
(this group is currently full)
Following the example of Jesus, we at Faith want to be known as those who come alongside to support, care for, and encourage each other. We financially support missionaries, who in turn care for people beyond our immediate reach. Faith Cares is here to offer support, and to help you know that you are not alone. If we can be of support to you, please let us know. CLICK for our contact details.
AN EVENING WITH NOEL & TRICIA RICHARDS:
Friday May 25, 7pm at St Andrew Anglican Church, Alliston. For more information and tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/an-evening-with-noel-tricia-richards-life-love-and-friendship-tickets-43410621337
ALLISTON OUT OF THE COLD:
Out of the Cold provides safe, respectful and welcoming overnight accommodation and meals to those experiencing homelessness, from November to April. For more information check their website: https://allistonoutofthecold.life
VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL:
Alliston Christian Reformed Church is running VBS from July 23-27, from 9am until noon. Vacation Bible School is a safe, fun loving environment teaching children about the love of Jesus Christ. This one week, free program is volunteered based, and reaches out to approximately 100 community children. We are looking for adult and teenage volunteers to offer their time from Monday through Friday from 8:30- 12:30pm. High school community hours will be granted, and proof of a police check is required. The program offers free nursery (for volunteers only). For more information contact Alliston CRC at 705-435-6522.