- CHRISTMAS EVE SERVICE: Join us for a relaxed coffeehouse-style evening on Christmas Eve (December 24) from 6:30pm - 7:30pm in the beautiful lobby of the Gibson Centre. All ages will enjoy the music, Christmas treats and a brief Christmas meditation, helping us connect in a fresh way with the Christmas story.
- CHRISTMAS DAY DINNERS: If you are in need of a free Christmas dinner delivered to your door, or if you know of anyone who needs a dinner, please contact email@example.com . We are also looking for people to deliver meals so please contact us if you have an hour or 2 to spare.
- HOME CHURCH: Home Church (small groups) is a great way to make friends, and process the information from Sunday messages. Sign up or get more info by clicking HERE.
- LADIES TAKE A BREAK: Ladies of all ages are invited to join us on Monday mornings from 9:30am - 11:00am for a Bible study & refreshments. We meet at Kathy Smith's home, 66 Tuscany Grande in Briar Hill. For more information, contact Yvonne Konrad (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- MEMBERSHIP: If you are interested in participating as a voting member of FCC, please contact Michael Michael@faithcommunity.ca
- OPPORTUNITIES - your part in the family: We want you to know that you matter. God has given each one of us talents and gifts to help us serve one another and expand His kingdom. To help us know more about you and your unique gifts, please take a few moments to fill out the Opportunities questionnaire by clicking HERE.
- STEPHANIE'S MISSION ADVENTURE: Stephanie Konrad is our own homegrown missionary in Guatemala. CLICK HERE to read Stephanie's blog, where you can find all kinds of interesting info about her life as a missionary!
- STEPHEN WRIGHT: Stephen is currently studying and serving with Youth With A Mission (YWAM) in England. To read his blog CLICK HERE.
- SUNDAY SERVE SCHEDULE: If you would like to be part of our Sunday Serve Team (Greeters, Welcome Table, Refreshments, Setup/Teardown) please speak to Janette Cridland.
- WORSHIP MINISTRY: we always welcome new members in worship ministry! If you are a musician or are interested in tech arts (sound, computer, video, etc) contact Ruth: email@example.com
- NURSERY FACILITIES: Nursery facilities are provided each Sunday for infants. Please help yourself to a few peaceful moments when you can focus on God and what He's saying to you by having your baby in child care.
Life was never intended to be lived in isolation. That's why our Home Churches meet regularly throughout the year and share life together. Home Church provides a safe place to journey through life and discover the love of God in a community that is invested in seeing real change take place.
Meeting in groups of 5-15, Home Churches focus on providing adults with an environment to study the Bible, share life, and pray for each other.
You're welcome to join a group anytime throughout the year.
Signups for fall of 2018 will start on September 9, and Home Churches will kickoff the week of September 24.
Following the example of Jesus, we at Faith want to be known as those who come alongside to support, care for, and encourage each other. We financially support missionaries, who in turn care for people beyond our immediate reach. Faith Cares is here to offer support, and to help you know that you are not alone. If we can be of support to you, please let us know. CLICK for our contact details.
Faith Community Church was started in 1997 by a few families with a desire to celebrate God in the town of Alliston. Throughout the years we have been inspired by the life and teaching of Jesus, and strive together to live the Jesus way of life. One unique aspect of Faith, is that we regularly use video teaching from a church called The Meeting House. This enables us to explore the teachings of Jesus on a Sunday morning, and it also frees our Pastor up to be more involved in our much larger community of Alliston.
We are a part of an extended family of churches, known as BIC Canada. The BIC encourages us, supports us, and helps us be the best version of us that we can be. If you’re interested in learning more about BIC Canada or about The Meeting House, check them out!
ALLISTON OUT OF THE COLD:
Out of the Cold provides safe, respectful and welcoming overnight accommodation and meals to those experiencing homelessness, from November to April. For more information check their website: https://allistonoutofthecold.life